Date Posted: April 24, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 355987
As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will:
- Handle Full Cycle Processing: open mail, audit invoices for GL coding and approval.
- Key invoices into system, handle processing of 100-150 invoices per day, weekly check runs.
- Vendor relations and research.
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices, or receiving signatures.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
- Verify all address and Federal ID numbers of vendors if available.
- Calculates all extensions and totals on invoices; calculating and taking discounts if applicable.
- Verifies general ledger coding, reviews invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval; checking vendor files for any previous payments; assigns voucher numbers.
- Maintains and files copies of vouchers, invoices, or correspondence.
- 2-4 years of AP experience.
- This is a heavy paper environment, no scanning.
- Great Plains is used, but not required.
- Ability to work in MS Word, Outlook. Good skills with MS Excel are required.
- Must be well spoken, professional and a team player.
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff at staffingindallas.com!