Date Posted: April 24, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 354331
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with a software and telecommunications leader in Frisco. They are in search of a motivated Accounting Manager to join their growing team!
This is a permanent opportunity in a relaxed culture located in the heart of dining, entertainment and shopping at Hall Park in Frisco!
If you are looking to transition from public accounting and are a high achiever targeting a CPA...this is a fantastic role to consider!
Competitive compensation and great benefits in a dynamic organization!
- The Accounting Manager will review and complete analysis and reconciliation of the general ledger.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly analysis and participate in the yearly budget creation process
- Month-end close entries, including but not limited to fixed assets, prepaid accounts, accruals, cost reclassifications, etc
- Prepares month-end bank and balance sheet reconciliations for all projects and accounts.
- Streamline processes, procedures and partner with leadership to drive change.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Mentor and lead a team of remote and local employees
- Provide input for an upcoming implementation
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of related experience
- Solid month end close experience
- Public accounting experience OR strong technical accounting experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Forward thinking, thriving in a fast paced and agile environment