Date Posted: April 24, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 352635
PrideStaff Financial is working with on of our growing clients in the Las Colinas area as they hire for an exciting IT Auditor position!
Senior IT Auditor
Our client has a team oriented culture they take pride in, and look for every opportunity to make people feel good.
Benefits and More!
Company offers a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. E
Campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment!
Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
* Recent/current experience working in a Senior IT Auditor role
* Minimum 2 years IT SOX Audit experience with work for either an internal audit department or external audit firm
* Requires experience testing both application and general IT controls in support of SOX audits
* Expert level Excel
The Senior IT Auditor conducts IT audit assignments evaluating the risks and internal control effectiveness of Company’s IT environment.
The role is responsible for annual IT SOX (general IT and application controls) and PCI DSS compliance testing.
Position offers a rare, balanced mix of compliance and non-compliance projects that provides for a broad IT auditing experience. Non-compliance work driven by periodic IT risk assessments, annual ERM process, and management-requested efforts to ensure projects are relevant and providing value.
Maintains effective relationships with management and process owners and identifies significant risks and related controls within their business.
Seeks to increase customer satisfaction while challenging the status quo and enhancing the Company’s control environment.
Acts with a sense of urgency with regard to project timelines and risk mitigation.
Ensures closure of issues while considering a broader understanding of Company
Grasps complexities, perceives relationships among projects, and includes
others in problem-solving efforts.
Creates an atmosphere in which timely and high quality information flows smoothly between self and others.
Performs all activities related to Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 (SOX) and Payment Card
Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) including: risk assessment, scoping,
requirement/control documentation, testing of design and operating effectiveness,
remediation consulting and testing, project management/status tracking and reporting.
Understands and evaluates the internal control and risk environment. Conducts complex engagements that are designed to assess the organization’s information technology (IT) risk exposure and recommend any needed enhancements to IT business systems, processes, and controls.
Supports the Internal Audit department by participating in a variety of projects. Projects
may include, but are not limited to, risk-based audits, risk assessments, managed-
requested projects covering cybersecurity, data privacy, information security, third party
risks, IT operations and system configuration.
Prepares comprehensive, well-written Internal Audit Reports summarizing the review
results. Conducts closing meetings and presentation of IT audit results. Follows-up on
status of prior IT audit recommendations to ensure report recommendations are
implemented on a timely basis.
Fosters collaboration between individuals, teams and departments. Participates in and
supports culture of receiving and providing priceless feedback to win together.
Actively pursues learning and self-development. Routinely incorporates in work up-to-
date knowledge of the profession and industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA highly preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of IT Internal Audit experience including IT SOX, PCI DSS compliance testing and risk assessment.
- Big 4 Accounting background highly preferred.
- CISSP, CISA, and/or relevant technical certification a plus.
- Possesses strong understanding in the areas of technology infrastructure and information security: Infrastructure (Windows, iSeries/AS400, Linux), Database Architecture (SQL Server, Oracle), Network Devices, and Active Directory.
- Experienced in SOX General IT Controls testing.
- Experience in PCI DSS compliance, cybersecurity and/or information security testing is preferred, but not required.
Additional Desired Experience
- Solid understanding of General Computer and Application controls.
- Possesses knowledge of common exploits, vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Proven ability to communicate technical and security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Technical experience as a Database Administrator (DBA), Software
- Developer/Programmer or Infrastructure role is preferred, but not required.
- A self-starter with strong project management experience with the ability to multi-task and meet project timelines.
- Strong communication skills; comfortable working collaboratively with internal and external partners.
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff at staffingindallas.com!