Date Posted: April 24, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 351854
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Lewisville based client in search of a dynamic Commercial Collections leader to join their growing team.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for candidates living in Flower Mound, Lewisville, Plano, Frisco, Carrollton/Farmers Branch or Irving!
- Manage collections team workload, productivity and training in ensure that departmental goals are reached.
- Monitor the daily collection activities of team and ensure compliance with corporate policies.
- Escalation point for accounts put on hold or referred to a third part collections agency
- Coach, mentor and train employees. Establish performance metrics, provide feedback and recommend improvements.
- Assist team members with complex accounts
- Manage Pro Forma invoice process
- Monitor account aging reports and ensure that daily activities are leading to maximum return.
- The ideal candidate must have 5 + years of recent supervisory experience in a commercial collections environment
- ERP experience required, SAP experience is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Excel required. (V-Lookup, filters and pivot tables)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Proven ability to identify root cause, create action plan and implement plan with full support of all parties/departments impacted.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or other business related field preferred.