Date Posted: April 24, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 351847
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our North Dallas (Preston and George Bush) based client in search of a dynamic Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
This is a direct hire opportunity with fantastic earning potential (80-100k DOE).
Work/life balance + upward mobility + flexible work hours + strong compensation!
- Responsible for the entire close process including researching and posting month-end journal entries.
- Responsible for preparation of quarterly reporting package schedules for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Prepare account reconciliations, research and resolve any account reconciling items.
- Supports the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, and supporting analyses, along with footnotes to explain variances for the leadership team
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Supports external audit requests by providing account analyses and support for sample selections.
- Research and maintain current knowledge of GAAP requirements.
- Loan ledger analysis
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA license is highly preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience in public accounting...BIG Four or Midsize firm experience highly preferred.
- Current knowledge of GAAP is required
- Understanding of financial controls and financial reporting.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success in a fast-pace, growth-oriented, results-driven organization.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.