Date Posted: March 18, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 351478
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Carrollton based client in search of a motivated Accountant to join their team! This staff accountant role is a direct hire opportunity!
Competitive compensation and great benefits!
- The Staff Accountant will review and complete analysis of general ledger.
- Heavily focused on sales and commission reporting, this role will work directly with the sales team.
- Month-end close entries for all projects, including but not limited to fixed assets, prepaid accounts, accruals, cost reclassifications, etc
- Prepares monthly reporting packages for management
- Prepares month-end bank and balance sheet reconciliations for all projects and accounts.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Work directly with sales team to calculate commissions and create reporting to reflect pay-outs.
- Utilize Excel and Access for reporting and data mining purposes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2-3 years of related work experience in accounting.
- Must have excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret and prepare financial reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present issues and findings to various target audiences.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
PrideStaff Financial (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff Financial at staffingindallas.com!