Date Posted: March 18, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 350539
Accounts Payable Specialist
This is a temp to hire opportunity with great, stable company offering growth within the position!
* Bilingual Skills are highly preferred *
Position Summary: Processes accounts payable invoices and maintains vendor communication and accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure coding of expense reports is correct and perform accurate input into the AP system.
2. Review and correct the weekly AP batch for check processing. Review and correct the voucher edit.
3. Process and enter debit memos
4. Process and enter manual vouchers
5. Assist with special projects as needed
6. Assist with resolving problems requiring special attention
7. Compile and enter invoices that require quick pay
8. Prepare journal vouchers
9. Complies with company policies and procedures
Work is performed more or less independently within standardized practices and procedures and general work instructions.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in accounting, finance or related discipline.
* Minimum of 3-5 years related AP experience
* Ability to effectively interact with managers, supervisor, peers, customers and suppliers.
* Ability to utilize advanced Excel and analytical techniques.
Normal office environment, changing deadlines, project assignments, time constraints