Salary: $20.00 - $22.00
Date Posted: March 20, 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 350418
Are you looking for a part-time Financial position? Do you have 1+ years of experience in the financial realm? Then our opportunity might be a great match for you!
We are interviewing NOW to fill a part-time Financial Services Associate position providing a variety of supports to the financial team. This position will be first shift, Monday – Friday, and between 20-30 hours per week.
This position will primarily assist the Financial Advisory & Operations Manager in maintaining client accounts, as well as performing client-related administrative functions such as checking on documents, wiring funds, and providing account information.
Want to learn more? Take a look at the responsibilities and qualifications below then SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY to get the ball rolling. We’d love to have a conversation with you!
- Assists the Financial Advisor and Operations Manager in the maintenance of client accounts including trade-related transactions, opening, closing & transferring of accounts
- Assists with the firm's compliance & marketing efforts
- Contacts clients to gather information to complete required paperwork
- Updates client database with all client communications
- Provides a wide variety of administrative support including client meeting preparation, electronic file management, mailings, answering phones, and other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- One to two years of related experience required
- General understanding of the investment brokerage industry, investment products, and securities regulations preferred
- Ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and work under deadline pressure
- Must be customer centered with a willingness to go above and beyond in providing the best service to our clients
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work with and maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Must be dependable and possess a strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time management and problem solving skills essential as well as a strong aptitude for math
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications with the ability to learn various software applications utilized by the firm