Palm Beach, FL
Date Posted: February 8, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 347050
PrideStaff Financial has a great opportunity for a Staff Accountant to work for a client on Palm Beach Island on a Direct Hire basis. The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, 2+ years of data analytics and advance MS Excel (pivots and vlookups) experience. The position is Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm
In this role you will be responsible for analyzing accounting documents and labor management. You will create, maintain and distribute daily/weekly/monthly reports; analyze results and prepare management summaries. In addition, you will work closely with the management team to identify opportunities to help increase profitability and support property operations.
* Strong Problem-Solving Skills
* Strong analytical and computer skills (Microsoft Office proficiency, with high degree of Excel)
* Knowledge of hotel operations with some related practical work experience a plus
* Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
* Proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical management
* Work well with others and be self-motivated
* High ability to multitask and strong prioritization skills required
* Experience managing projects independently
Client offers competitive compensation package and emphasizes on a community outreach and employee wellness culture. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team, apply by sending your resume to email@example.com and enter “Staff” on subject line with salary requirement.
Staff Accountant / Analyst / Advance Excel / Hospitality
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2018 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2018 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates AND PrideStaff is the only nationwide commercial staffing firm, with $100 million or more in annual revenue, to earn Inavero’s TOP Diamond Award five years in a row for Client and Talent satisfaction. Come join our team!