Salary: $16.00 to $19.00
Date Posted: February 14, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 346842
Have you heard of the Louisville company where turnover is almost unheard of because of employee satisfaction?
And they have a, rare and coveted, opening in their Accounts Payable department! That’s right, we are opening the door to a real-life destination employer, so we can find them an experienced Accounts Payable professional to fill a new Full-Time and Direct Hire position.
In this role, you will be the primary person overseeing and managing all aspects of the A/P department, so we are looking for someone with at least 2-3 years of strong AP experience, plus a highly organized personality.
Our client is a destination company because they treat their team members like family and they tie every employee to the profitability of the company, and YES that means checks in your hands. We have worked with this organization for seven years and every year I have seen them hand out profit-sharing checks. They are the prime example of Promises Made, Promises Kept.
Want to hear a little more? Take a look below for the typical responsibilities of the position.
- Ensuring you hit all discounts, vendors are paid and paid on time, no over-payments
- Generating reports and explaining where things are good and what you are doing to conquer obstacles and challenges
- Maintain department and record organization
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of AP experience
- Highly organized personality
Send your resume today for immediate consideration...our client is motivated to find the right person and bring them on board.