Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
Date Posted: March 20, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 346830
Do you have 2+ years of experience in the commercial real estate realm? Are you looking to make your next career move?
If yes, then we might have the perfect position for you!
We are currently interviewing candidates to fill this Full Time, Direct Hire, Facilities Coordinator position. This position offers excellent opportunities for growth and pays $19 - $24/hour depending on experience. What all does an Assistant Superintendent do?
Take a look below…
- Assist with the day-to-day management of rental properties including: property inspections, responding to tenant needs and concerns, scheduling and authorization of necessary repairs/maintenance/improvements, utilities tracking, and expense management
- Coordinate daily activities with subcontractors, government officials, inspectors, consultants, and property tenants. Ensure all construction maintains compliance with quality standards and guidelines
- Maintenance of administrative files such as leases, service records, tenant correspondence, and constructions plans
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to interpret lease documents and contracts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Familiar with basic accounting concepts.
- Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner and to work extended/flexible hours and weekends occasionally.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Position requires the use of own vehicle, mileage reimbursed.
- +50% local/regional travel (no overnight) to assigned properties.