Salary: $48,000 - $54,000
Date Posted: March 20, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 346586
This company was voted one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky in 2017 & 2018!
And they are looking for their next Staff Accountant.
This position is Direct Hire and has a starting salary between $48,000-$54,000/year. As the Staff Accountant, you’ll be responsible for applying the principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
Specifically, you’ll be preparing journal entries to produce monthly financial statements, balance sheets, cash flows, profit and loss statements, and other reports. You’ll also perform cash management duties such as wire transfers, deposit reviews, bank draws and reconciliation, and monitoring of cash and AR balances, as well as AP review.
Want to know if you have the qualifications for this role? Take a look below.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum two years' related experience preparing financial statements, including balance sheet and trial balance preparation, and preparing and entering adjusting journal entries
- Minimum two years' experience with accounts payable/accounts receivable process
- Experienced in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- CPA certification preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in construction/real estate development and/or property management accounting a plus!
- Timberline (or similar GL accounting system software) experience a plus!