Salary: $36,500 to $38,000
Date Posted: February 14, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 346559
Are you ready to work for a true destination employer?
The kind of company referred to as “old school” because they still treat employees like family instead of easily replaceable cogs in the machine, where the company’s success literally translates to your success because they have paid out bonuses every year for the past 8 years?
Then get your application in NOW before you miss out. This organization has little to no turnover, so the door of opportunity does not open often!!!
This Payroll – HR Assistant position is a blend of roles where you’ll get the chance to really expand your skills and do something a little different each day. Want more specifics? Take a look below…
- Manage new hire information & enter HRIS
- Assist with management of employee files
- Make employee request changes to HRIS profile & payroll
- Perform employee orientations
- Manage and track time off requests
- Assist with managing & submit info to the payroll system
- Assist in the management of weekly payroll
- Primary manager of entering and ensuring payroll info is correct
- You help review of timesheets; ensuring accuracy of approved timesheets and working with managers on time card issues.
- Assist with garnishments, tax levies, bankruptcy cases, child support orders
- Keeping track of all notices and following up with agencies
- You ensure new hire info is correct and terminations in payroll template
- You are the payroll hub for our team for inquiries
- Back up to the Payroll Administrator and Lead when applicable
Now that you know what the role entails, want to know what we’re looking for in a candidate? To thrive in this role, you’ll need at least 3 years of payroll experience, as well as experience assisting the human resources department, specifically with handling employee files.That would be a big PLUS. You’ll also need to be proficient with MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Ready to throw your hat in the ring? Apply now for your chance at this stellar work opportunity!