Date Posted: April 24, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 346431
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Addison based client in search of a dynamic Financial Analyst to join their growing team!
This is a direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits!
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for performing analysis designed to improve operating performance. This team member will effectively communicate recommendations to management based on findings.
The Senior Financial Analyst will assist in the Company’s quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and other assigned projects. This position will also handle balance sheet analysis and cash flow reporting.
Reporting included in this role: budget creation and management, forecast vs. actual analysis, consolidations, etc!
- Work with internal departments to create budget/forecast models
- Analyzes monthly divisional, regional and functional financial statements and operating expenses.
- Prepares monthly financial analysis and reports; financial statements; generates monthly forecasts, inclusing cash forecasting
- Analyze trends, variances and develop action plans to address with team members.
- Maintain and update rolling forecasts
- Provide month-end and year-end close accrual tracking, analysis of actual vs. budget for sales, GM, expenses, etc and identifying variance root cause.
- Work with Accounting department to create a streamlined reporting package.
- Prepare, submit, and review journal entries in PeopleSoft for monthly and yearly close.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, Masters Preferred 7+ years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis Experience in construction would be valuable Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized. Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity.