Salary: $115,000 - $140,000
Date Posted: January 16, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 341373
If you have a passion for the medical field and a little bit of an entrepreneurial spirit, take a look at this Direct of Client Solutions opportunity with PharmaCord. We are looking for candidates who enjoy tackling issues head-on and coming up with solutions. Question, if you took a quiz right now that asked you to pick an adjective that most defines you out of the following list, which would you pick?
- go getter
Don’t see anything that fits you? Then this isn’t the role for you. As the Director of Client Solutions, you’ll be integral to business development through the implementation of PharmaCord service solutions, solutions which YOU will assist in formulating! In this role, you’ll have your hand in every step of the process from formulating solutions, pitching them to clients, assisting with their implementation, and assessing their effectiveness throughout the program’s life cycle.
If you’re ready for this rewarding, challenging, opportunity and would like a little more information, take a look below for a break-down of job responsibilities and qualifications that will help you thrive in this role.
- Develop PharmaCord’s service strategy and solution roadmap for potential clients that addresses the respective client’s needs and demonstrate values for both the client and PharmaCord
- Lead client product evaluations to assure that PharmaCord solutions provide definitive, measurable value for clients and their stakeholders
- Analyze the respective product strengths, weaknesses, lifecycle and competitive market
- Develop mutually beneficial key performance indicators and service levels that tie to measures of success
- Develop and identify channels for engaging clients and their stakeholders in the development of high-value solutions
- Oversight and accountability for PharmaCord CAPS solutions and service levels (KPI/SLA) including implementation of new services and new clients.
- Monitor PharmaCord’s client portfolio for evolution of client solutions to assure that PharmaCord continues to provide high value for respective client’s specialty product
- Direct oversight of service solutions including assessment, concept, launch, growth and sunset with measurable results
- Passion for taking on complex product solutions with multi-faceted competitive industry landscape
- Ability to drive a strategy based on competition, market dynamics and emerging technologies
- Shows innovative thinking and demonstrates confidence when recommending solutions that require taking educated and calculated risks to problem solve and deliver mutual wins
- Ability to proactively monitor and adjust activities to respond to changing circumstances and priorities to meet goals.
- Ability to act independently with sound business intelligence and professional maturity; while working through others to accomplish goals.
- Ability to create consensus among cross-functional departments and bring closure to projects/initiatives
- Ability to cultivate relationships and capable of understanding and navigating complex, organizational structure.
- Healthcare industry experience providing or managing product service solutions, biopharma specialty product experience a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science or Arts, MBA in Business or Marketing preferred
- Minimum 6 years’ healthcare industry experience
Flexibility to travel as needed (may be up to fifty percent of the time) with the remaining time dedicated to working at the corporate office