Salary: $73,000 - $85,000
Date Posted: March 20, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 341371
If your love for the medical field has helped propel you throughout your career to obtain the experience and knowledge necessary to thrive in the role of Program Manager, then we have an opportunity we’d love to speak with you about!
We are currently interviewing candidates for a newly opened, Direct Hire, Program Manager position. We’re looking for candidates who have the necessary experience to competently and comfortably manage the daily operations and oversight for client programs. We want someone who enjoys navigating client issues, has team management skills, and enough knowledge regarding medical terminology, the drug marketplace, and health insurance to find solutions.
If you’re one to shy away from responsibility, this isn’t the role for you. The Program Manager is directly accountable for daily programs meeting their objectives and ensuring that top-level service is provided to clients. In addition, you’ll be monitoring and analyzing data to assist the Director and Client Solutions to ensure long-term client satisfaction. You serve as the right-hand that establishes and maintains client relationships. Want specifics? Take a look below.
- Understands client objectives and incorporates objectives into program service goals
- Ensures that program services are executed in compliance with contracted service level
- Accountable for management of client service request queue (Both completion and work in progress)
- Responsible for the implementation and on-going management of client-specific business rules
- Evaluates data and providing actionable insights that drive the Program forward consistent with client objectives
- Monitors and provides weekly updates on items impacting program financial forecast
- Prepares activity summary for the development and review of client monthly invoices.
- Team selection, hiring, training and development
- Ensures program staffing levels are achieved at all times
- Works proactively with Human Resources to develop a steady pipeline of candidates
- Prepares, reviews, analyzes client specific operational results
- Primarily responsible for the preparation of client business review meetings with operational metrics and data insights
- Point of contact for program/operational queries and issue resolution
- Assures client reporting of Adverse Events/ Product Complaint received are reported in accordance with client work instructions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or (seven) 7 years’ experience in the health care industry required
- Previous personnel/team management experience required
- Knowledge of the specialty drug product marketplace, health insurance claims processing, and commercialization of products and working with manufacturers is a plus
If this sounds like an amazing opportunity for you, put in your application today!