Farmers Branch, TX
Date Posted: April 24, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 341359
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Addison based client in search of a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their growing team.
If you are a CPA, MBA or CTP with impressive cash forecasting experience....please consider:
This fantastic opportunity that offers:
- Competitive compensation, bonus potential and benefits! ($110-$115k base)
- A relaxed dress code...jeans everyday!
- Onsite Gym
- Shuffle board, reading room and much more!
- Located in the heart of Addison...close to dining, shopping & entertainment
The Senior Treasury Analyst is responsible for reporting, planning, forecasting and providing analytical support for the Company’s capital structure and daily cash management.
This role is also responsible for ensuring bank compliance, account maintenance, and relationship management.
This position will also serve as a key partner to the Company’s financial service providers.
- Create and maintain a rolling cash forecasting model
- Daily monitoring and reporting of the Company’s cash position, including variance reporting and analysis and provide corrective action plans
- Determine optimal timing of short term borrowings (Prime vs Libor)
- Work closely with the Senior Team to provide analysis and options to improve cash efficiency related to the business, including debt financings and investments
- Develop and implement initiatives to maximize cash flow
- Coordinate and track outstanding bonds, potential repurchases, etc.
- Develop Dashboard of Key Performance Indicators for Treasury
- Develop annual budget for Treasury related costs (cost center, bank fees, credit card fees, cash short, etc.)
- Bank Account Management & Compliance
- Manage daily relationship with the Company’s banks
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual bank compliance, including requirements for notification under the Company’s debt agreements
- Implement policies, internal controls, and reduce exposure associated with misappropriation of cash and cash equivalents. Work with stores and Loss Prevention to reduce risks of cash/card shrink
- Assist with financial system setup for bank structure, including testing and implementation
- Assist in the development and ensure compliance with the Company’s investment policy
- Assist with treasury information requests, provide support to accounting team as needed
- Provide support for the Financial Planning & Analysis team during the planning process
- This position requires a college degree and prefers a masters level degree.
- 5 + years of prior treasury experience with cash forecasting and modeling is required
- Prior experience with SAP and Microsoft Suite
- CPA or CTP highly preferred, not required