Salary: $15.00 to $21.00
Date Posted: January 15, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 340840
Are you looking for a new opportunity that will let you grow and expand in the skill set you’ve invested in?
Would it be even better if it was within an organization with lots of room to grow, that compensates well for you experience?
We are interviewing candidates for a Full-Time, First Shift, Medical Accounts Receivable position. It’s important to us that we find candidates who are going to thrive and gain satisfaction from this role. We want our employees to be as happy with their position as we are with having them.
What does that mean? We are going to be brutally honest about whether or not this position could be a good fit for you. But how do YOU know if you’ll fit that bill? Well….do you have a competitive streak? Do you hate taking no for an answer and constantly look for a way around the obstacles you encounter at work?
Those traits are going to take you far in this role. Getting cooperation from insurance companies is no easy task, so people who get a thrill out of finally breaking through the barriers to achieve their goal are going to be the most successful here. If that’s you, we absolutely want to have a conversation!
- Follow up with insurance carriers on assigned accounts in the practice management system from initial invoice to payment in full
- File electronic and paper claims
- Review remits for accurate patient responsibility
- Work denials until we have a resolution
- Handle phone inquiries from both patient and insurance carriers regarding invoices
- Review aging reports in the practice management system
- 2 years of medical office experience
- Prior experience in working with collections from insurance carriers
- Working knowledge of medical and insurance terms
- Ability to review, comprehend, discuss HCFA billing with insurance or Government agencies
- Knowledge of general insurance requirements
If you’re not afraid of a challenge, you could be a strong asset for our team. Apply today and get the ball rolling. We look forward to speaking with you!