Date Posted: December 17, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 339281
Do you have experience with Behavioral Health Medical Claims? Do you want to be part of a solid team, working for an established medical billing organization that is rapidly expanding?
If the answer to both is YES, then might have an excellent opportunity for you! We are interviewing candidates for a Full-Time, permanent, Behavioral Health Claims position right now!
This is your chance to get a spot within a growing healthcare organization that will provide numerous opportunities for career growth and success. Think you’ve got the skills we’re looking for but would like a little more information? Take a look below for the job responsibilities and qualifications you’ll need to be successful in this Behavioral Health Claims position!
- Review assigned reports & correct claims that are on hold or rejected
- Monitor reports for delinquent accounts
- Perform insurance verification to determine coverage
- Insurance follow-up to identify reasons for non-payment
- Take action to have claims paid & respond promptly to inquiries, concerns & problems related to billing
- Improve revenue cycle with daily focus
- Direct experience with UB & 1500 electronic & hard copy billing forms and filing requirements
- At least 3 years experience billing for Behavioral Health
- CPT/HCPCS/UB04 revenue coding, modifiers, and billing regulations, documentation standards, fee schedules, third party billing and documentation standards.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and practice management systems.
- An overall knowledge of functions of medical offices/hospitals, understanding of compliance, knowledge of various payment systems, skill in researching and resolving problems and issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience interacting with personnel (clinical staff and finance/management/administration)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Submit your resume today to get the ball rolling. After all, you’ve got nothing to lose.