Date Posted: February 15, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 338300
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our North Dallas client in search of a Manager of Compensation & Accounting to join their growing team!
This role is responsible for supervising the payroll team in a dynamic and FUN environment and will also play an integral role partnering with the accounting department.
This position will also be included in hiring, reviewing and training team members as well as reviewing department procedures and workload management.
The role will offer upward mobility AND fantastic compensation + bonus potential + fun + free food!
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payrolls & commission calculations (advanced excel is preferred)
- Trains and supervises employees, including day-to-day supervision, assigning workloads, arranging work schedules to ensure adequate coverage is maintained in the office, monitor and submit attendance entries for Payroll, monitoring staff performance levels and conducting performance evaluations.
- Training and development of the payroll staff in all areas of payroll and customer service
- Suggests methods to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Provides support to all departments regarding payroll issues
- Partner with HR and cross functional teams to ensure processes are streamlined for new hires and terminations.
- High level of understanding of Accounting best practices and GAAP.
- Other tasks as assigned or requested
- 5+ years of Accounting experience
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- Experience in a retail or restaurant organization, including experience in the calculation of bonuses, tips, etc, would be helpful
- Experience in utilizing ADP payroll or similar payroll system
- Desire to move up within an organization