San Diego, CA
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 per hour DOE
Date Posted: December 18, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 338135
PrideStaff San Diego is seeking a Tax Administrative Assistant for the upcoming tax season!
Our client, a leading Tax and Accounting firm in downtown San Diego, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support them during the upcoming tax season. This will be a temporary assignment starting on the 15th of January 2019 through 15 April 2019. They have a great working environment, parking is provided and it is a 40 hour per week assignment with flexible hours available between 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Please reference the requirements for the position below:
- Primary responsibility will be tax return assembly. This includes understanding the stacking order, cover letters invoices, and binding. There will be step by step directions on how you will assemble the returns but you must have a background working for an accountant/tax firm.
- Making copies of client documents used for tax returns.
- Being extremely organized and keep all tax information secure and organized as the information will be emailed, mailed and dropped off.
- Multi-tasking. Our client will have 700-900 tax returns completed this tax season. Along with tax assembly you will also need to help out administratively with tasks such as filing and data entry.
- Knowledge of Lacerte tax software is plus.
We are now pre-qualifying candidates for this opportunity, so if interested, please submit your resume as soon as possible!
The hourly rate depends on your experience and the range is between $14 to $18/hour.
Please note due to the high volume of responses, we will only contact those candidates that meet the position requirements listed above.