Salary: $38,000 to $40,000
Date Posted: December 18, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 337822
We’re in a search for an Administrative power house, someone with 3+ years of experience and a desire to take that next step in their career.
If you love supporting a team and keeping a whirlwind office organized and running smoothly, this could be the position for you! This newly opened Administrative Assistant role is Full Time and Direct Hire. That’s right, you’ll be immediately hired on by the organization as an official employee. No temp-to-hire!
To be successful in this role you should be familiar with completing filing, client management, billing, time entry, formatting, proofreading and editing of documents, travel arrangements, and other assistant functions, but you'll also be assisting a team in creating a smooth office work flow, planning intra-office events, and learning about the real estate market.
The real estate business has high standards for their professional, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements and it is IMPERITIVE that you take those standards seriously when dealing with others and performing work activates. In addition, you must be self-directed, high energy, and have advanced computer skills to really thrive in this role.
-Serves as first point of contact at front desk
- Answers and manages incoming calls, emails and correspondence
- Receives and interacts with visitors, vendors and companies
- Supports the President and CEO, executives and managers internally and externally by managing
and maintaining schedules, meetings, calendars, and agendas
- Prepares reports, files and retrieves documents
- Maintains and updates internal forms, files and records in accordance with the records retention
- Arranges and coordinates intra-office events
- Orders and maintains inventory of office supplies and other inventories
-3+ years experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- Effective communication, organization and planning skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective and efficient time management
- Professional, polite and clear phone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work through complex document markups and instructions in a timely manner
- Associates Degree or higher