Lake Worth, FL
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 336521
If you have a strong work ethic, take pride in what you do, and enjoy working in a team/family environment, then you are the right person for this position.
PrideStaff Financial is seeking a courteous and diligent AR Collections Specialist to join the Finance team of a local office of an International Company on a Direct Hire Basis.
What you get to accomplish:
- Take ownership of assigned portfolios of past due accounts
- Accountable for reducing delinquency; high call volume and follow up
- Develop and use problem-solving and multitasking skills to quickly identify and resolve account issues to minimize aging/bad debt
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Processing credit memos, adjustments and small write offs
- Build and maintain rapport by delivering excellent customer service
- Degree in accounting preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years’ of Accounts Receivable & Collections experience
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel, and ability to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required
- Solid professional and interpersonal skills – interaction with clients, colleagues, and management
Company offers a comprehensive benefit package, including Medical, Dental & Vision insurance and 401k Savings Plan with company match.
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2018 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2018 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates AND PrideStaff is the only nationwide commercial staffing firm, with $100 million or more in annual revenue, to earn Inavero’s TOP Diamond Award five years in a row for Client and Talent satisfaction. Let us help you find your next career opportunity!