Date Posted: November 12, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 334228
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our North Dallas client in search of a Payroll Leader to join their growing team! Commission calculation experience is required!
This Payroll leader is responsible for supervising the payroll team in an open cube environment. This postioin will also be included in hiring, reviewing and training the Payroll Specialists as well as reviewing department procedures and workload management. This team processes payroll for the US and Canada for approximately 500 employees.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payrolls & commission calculations (advanced excel is preferred)
- Trains and supervises employees, including day-to-day supervision, assigning workloads, arranging work schedules to ensure adequate coverage is maintained in the office, monitor and submit attendance entries for Payroll, monitoring staff performance levels and conducting performance evaluations.
- Training and development of the payroll staff in all areas of payroll and customer service
- Suggests methods to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Provides support to all departments regarding payroll issues
- Partner with HR and cross functional teams to ensure processes are streamlined for new hires and terminations.
- Other tasks as assigned or requested
- 8+ years payroll experience
- Experience in a sales organization, including experience in the calculation of bonuses, commissions, etc.
- Experience in utilizing ADP payroll or similar payroll system