This is an exciting opportunity for a FAST GROWING company!!
Sub-Prime Auto Lender is currently seeking experienced Collections Representatives in their Tempe, Arizona office.
Auto Collections Experience is Necessary!
The position is temp to hire compensating $16.00 to $17.00 hr DOE
The Collections Representative is responsible for proactively resolving account delinquency through positive customer relations.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, focusing on collections of automotive loans
- Contact customers to determine intent to pay and ability to resolve delinquency
- Maintain good customer relations while collecting on delinquent balances
- Provide assistance by offering solutions based on client's individual needs with the goal of negotiating immediate payments and/or promises to pay with specified payment dates and amounts
- Manage loss control activities such as collections, insurance and repossessions
- Provide high quality service in dealing with dealers and management.
- Accurately and professionally document contacts,conversationsand results from calls
- Research additional contact information to locate customers when necessary
- Meet or exceed assigned business plan objectives
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year previous collections experience required, auto collections preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to communicate with different levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Ability to listen as well as ask targeted questions to gather information
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, friendly, and empathetic
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make swift, sound judgments
- Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and results oriented
- Good computing and keyboarding skills with the ability to maneuver in a Windows based environment
- Proven follow-up and negotiation skills
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
This position is full-time, schedules include a variety of day, evening and weekend hours.