Salary: $21 - $25 hour
Date Posted: October 10, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 331622
Entry Level Payroll/HR/Benefits Coordinator
PrideStaff Financial is currently recruiting for a well established, large company seeking an Entry Level Payroll/HR/Benefits Coordinator to join their team.
The Entry Level Payroll/HR/Benefits Coordinator will play an important role in the Payroll/Benefits/HR system. The Entry Level Payroll/HR/Benefits Coordinator will work up to personally processing payroll for approximately 400 employees, handle day-to-day HR functions and serve employees by responding to questions and employment needs. The Payroll Specialist must be capable of high-volume AP, motivated, very dependable, detail oriented, customer service focused, have strong organization and time management skills, and be a team player. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has some accounting experience and is looking to expand on their payroll, human resources and benefits skills in an environment that values teamwork, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
- Accounting Experience required (AP/AR/etc)
- Payroll experience a huge plus, in payroll systems like ADP Enterprise, ADP Workforce and/or Ceridian
- Human Resources experience preferred
- Benefits Experience preferred
- Knowledge, understanding, and ability to apply employment laws and practices preferred.
- Excellent and intermediate computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Word, Excel, and Outlook and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Especially strong Excel skills required (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, etc)
- Possess an analytical mind for determining when changes should be made and how systems can be made more efficient.
- Strong scheduling and calendar management skills
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Customer service orientation and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to manage confidential tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to interact with people in a warm, professional manner
- Demonstrate flexibility in adapting and responding to last minute changes
- Ability to research, problem solve, and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail
- Demonstrated organizational capabilities, detail orientation, and ability to handle multiple proprieties simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Team player with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Consistency and reliability in schedule
- Indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations, and temperature changes at least ninety percent (90%) of the time.
- Frequent computer use at workstation, up to eight hours per day.
- Frequently work at a fast pace with unscheduled interruptions.
- Proficient at multitasking in a fast paced environment.
- Infrequent public contact, so relaxed dress code is acceptable
- Indoor work environment.
- Perform the following, with or without reasonable accommodation: stand, sit, kneel, stoop, reach, lift, grasp, finger, see (near and far) for reading and data analysis on a computer screen, hear and talk for ordinary conversation and telephone calls.
- Perform analytical and cognitive thinking and decision making.
- Approximately 90% of this position’s duties require use of a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Attendance and punctuality.
Pay Range: $21 - $25/hour (Temporary 3-6 months)
PrideStaff Financial can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff Financial can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff Financial gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Financial Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!