Delray Beach, FL
Date Posted: October 19, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 331380
PrideStaff Financial is seeking an Accounting Manager for a manufacturing corporate office in West Palm Beach on a direct hire basis. Company offers amazing benefits to include matching 401k and bonus plan.
Accounting Manager is responsible for all accounting-related procedures and functions, including all financial records, payroll, banking, order management, and daily operations of the accounting department. The Accounting Manager participates in the daily management and reporting of company projects and the oversight of the Accounting Department. Responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting of all projects, corporate accounting, financial reporting, budgeting and internal control policies and procedures.
- Full cycle Accounts Payable; matching, coding and data entry of all payables
- Maintain all Company operating, payroll, savings and investment banking accounts, including deposits, disbursements, and balancing
- Monitor daily cash balances in operating, savings and investment bank accounts to cover obligations and maximize interest earnings and provide a monthly cash forecast for the pending three-month period
- Accrue, prepare and remit State Sales tax payments
- Supervise and maintain customer account files, research customer background, D&B reporting, credit history, banking, vendor forms, credit references, and change forms
- Process incoming daily orders, verify accuracy of data, and generate order acknowledgements
- Develop, document, and deploy accounting policies, business processes, and controls
- Develop and maintain the system of internal accounting controls and financial reporting
- Develop and track performance of yearly operating expense budget and analyze variances
- BA degree
- Trade Marketing experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and accounting ERP such as Sage, Concur and MAS
- Knowledge and experience in purchasing functions and supply chain basics are strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of GL codes, basic payroll and fixed asset accounting
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong team player with the ability to work with employees of all levels
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “Accounting Manager” on subject line with salary requirement.
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2018 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2018 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates AND PrideStaff is the only nationwide commercial staffing firm, with $100 million or more in annual revenue, to earn Inavero’s TOP Diamond Award five years in a row for Client and Talent satisfaction. Come join our team!