San Diego, CA
Salary: $46.00 to $52.00 per hour DOE
Date Posted: October 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 329197
Our client a leading medical device company is seeking an experienced Tax Consultant to join their team. This is a 12 month assignment with the potential of going direct. The position is located in San Diego, and starts immediately.
The primary requirements of the Tax Accountant position are:
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a “Big 4” or large corporation is NOT a requirement, but is preferred
- The hiring manager would like to see someone with public accounting and consulting firm experience (more than just experience with tax returns)
- Would like to see past work experience as a SENIOR Manager
- This candidate will be working with international entities including Sydney, Dublin and the UK, needs to be comfortable with international exposure and understand global provisions.
- RSM experience is a HUGE plus
- Would like to see compliance experience
- Experience running Oracle reports is preferred, need to have experience with an ERP system.
Pay is dependent upon experience. These are the primary requirements, if you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please contact us immediately.
Due to the high volume of responses, only those that meet these requirements will be called.