Date Posted: September 11, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 326984
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Plano based client in search of a dynamic Accounting Manager to join their growing team! Up to 90k!
This is a fast-paced environment that would be ideal for a Senior Accountant looking to transition into management OR an experienced hands on Accounting Manager looking to make a change!
This position offers an opportunity to provide leadership to your direct reports in a FANTASTIC culture!
The Accounting Manager is responsible for leading the management reporting for ~100 properties & REITs.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining hospitality property management reporting and lead ownership calls
- Research accounting literature and apply technical standards to complex transactions.
- Manage the external audit process
- Review SOX requirements and testing
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement
- Communicate accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the upper management team
- Direct responsibility for the leadership and development of the accounting staff. (Performance and development, coaching, hiring, etc)
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, CPA is preferred
- 2+ years working with REITS
- 5+ years of full cycle accounting experience