Date Posted: September 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 325500
This is a temp to hire opportunity with a company offering stability, benefits and a GREAT work environment!
Requires bookkeeping/basic accounting experience, or experience with banking related activities (this role is cash focused).
Supports management by performing cash-related functions for the company. This includes preparing the daily cash position, processing daily cash disbursements and preparing and recording weekly cash deposits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Consolidate and report the daily cash position of the company to determine borrowing requirements or excess funds available for investment purposes.
- Coordinate, monitor and assure corporate policy compliance for all banking transactions, including communications with the bank and Finance Departments.
- Prepare cash disbursements including credit card payable, EDI and checks.
- Prepare unloading fees and miscellaneous cash deposits on a weekly basis.
- Prepare cash-related journal entries.
- Maintain records and files of cash information and procedure manuals.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and reconciliations as requested.
- Have a High School Diploma.
- Relevant bookkeeping and/or banking experience preferred.
- Experience with accounting software (Oracle preferred).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.