Date Posted: September 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 325378
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Plano based client in search of a commercial property accountant to join their growing team!
This is a permanent opportunity that offers fantastic growth potential.
If you are looking to step in to management quickly...this is the role for you!
· Review month, quarter and year-end financial reporting for assigned property portfolio
· Prepare audit schedules and packages
· Assist in budget forecasting and expense recoveries
· Review management fee calculations, owner distributions, accounting and administration fees
· Preparing monthly financials for assigned portfolio, including bank reconciliations
· Budget preparation and writing monthly actual-to-budget variance commentary
· Work with outside auditors
· Assist property managers on operating expense reimbursements, rent roll, collections, setting up new tenants and charges, analyzing expenses, recording monthly accrual adjustments
· Calculate and record straight-line rent and other GAAP adjustments
· Prepare and monitor the monthly closing calendar and ensure closing deadlines are communicated and met
· Ensure all journal entries are accurately recorded and properly supported
· Review monthly account reconciliations and analysis
· Various special projects as needed
Ideal Experience Includes:
· A high school diploma
· 2+ years of property accounting experience
· Yardi/Sage/QuickBooks experience is preferred