Date Posted: September 11, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 325230
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Addison based client in search of a dynamic Financial Analyst to join their growing team!
This is a direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits!
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for performing analysis designed to improve operating performance. This team member will effectively communicate recommendations to management based on findings.
The Senior Financial Analyst will assist in the Company’s quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and other assigned projects.
Reporting included in this role: budget creation and management, forecast vs. actual analysis, consolidations, etc!
- Work with internal departments to create budget/forecast models
- Analyzes monthly divisional, regional and functional financial statements and operating expenses.
- Prepares monthly financial analysis and reports; financial statements; generates monthly forecasts.
- Analyze trends, variances and develop action plans to address with team members.
- Maintain and update rolling forecasts
- Provide month-end and year-end close accrual tracking, analysis of actual vs. budget for sales, GM, expenses, etc and identifying variance root cause.
- Work with Accounting department to create a streamlined reporting package.
- Prepare, submit, and review journal entries in PeopleSoft for monthly and yearly close.
- KPI analytics- Revenue, Cost of Sales, GM, Expenses and CapEX
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience in multi-unit wholesale/retail concepts preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity.
- Non-profit experience would be highly preferred
- Mergers and acquisitions experience would be helpful to the success of this position