Date Posted: September 11, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 324666
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Addison based client in search of an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their growing team. This is a direct hire position with competitive salary and benefits that will include collections, credit and billing!
- Create customer billing, reconcile payment posting
- The selected candidate will proactively manage and resolve aged receivables in an assigned accounts receivable portfolio.
- Oversees release of orders on credit hold. Monitor accounts for past due balances.
- Maintains constant communication and builds relationships with customer personnel.
- Regular interaction with internal personnel in order to expedite dispute resolution and the collection of accounts receivable items in a timely manner.
- Assist with credit analysis and account risk management.
- Various monthly reporting for assigned area and closing activities.
- Spreadsheet analysis and special projects as required.
- Maintenance of customer master records to insure accurate and accountable master files.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years in accounts receivable
- Strong organizational, analytical and recording skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite