Date Posted: September 13, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 323315
Well-established local agency is looking to add a collections specialist to their team. They manage third party collections for clientele including doctor's offices, bail bonds agencies, apartment owners, and more. The agency is a business professional environment and are looking for a sharp, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Handle outbound and/or inbound calls for accounts at various stages of delinquency.
- Follow-up on accounts where arrangements or payment plans have been made.
- Effectively engage consumers in communication designed to reach a meaningful resolution of the outstanding obligation while guaranteeing the consumer a positive experience.
- Act as a quality assurance manager for the clients by creating and maintaining the highest level of customer service on each collection call.
- Accurately document account specifics in connection with each call.
- Be personally accountable for complying with all state and federal laws and regulations and all client and company policies and procedures.
- Uphold strict confidentiality rules as adhere to agency guidelines in communications.
- Perform other duties as needed to ensure maximum collection efforts are made for the client.
- 1-4 years of collections experience in any industry
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Prior experience working in a law firm and/or legal knowledge
- Experience running credit reports
- Familiarity with skip tracing
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles
- Proficiency with database software and MS Office Suite
Hours are full-time, 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Pay range is $15-16 hourly based on experience