Salary: $13-15/hour DOE
Date Posted: October 20, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 323142
Manufacturing company in the Mason area is looking for a Customer Care Specialist to provide inbound callers with communication updates and education surrounding product installation.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Provide inbound callers with communication updates and education surrounding product installation.
- Evaluate and respond to various levels of customer urgency and conducts appropriate follow-up as required.
- Develop and maintain a business relationship with network installers; promotes effective communication across all parties involved.
- Identify and report product/process issues; offer suggestions for improved performance.
- Work cooperatively with all teams and departments.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience:
- Proficient use of computer applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel.
- Manufacturing Experience Preferred.
- One year of Customer Service and/or Data Entry-related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Answer inbound and place outbound calls for questions and problem resolution.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to learn products, prices, customer types, lead time and delivery schedules, marketing tools and programs, returns and credit procedures, order processing, office and factory procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively by using active listening skills; speak in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Ability to operate office equipment, AS400, faxes, copier, phone system, etc.
- Ability to manipulate computer keyboard/mouse and view computer screen.
- Ability to stand occasionally for long periods of time while filing.