Date Posted: September 13, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 322957
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Plano based client in search of an an IT Auditor to join their growing team for a long-term contract!!
Who is a great fit? If you have IT audit experience and hold a specialized certification (CPA, CISA, CISSP, CIA) and are open to a 3-6 + month contract.
- Implementation of compliance and SOX activities.
- Established IT compliance program procedures
- Strong experience in IT risk assessment and analysis
- Strong experience with IT GRC or equivalent risk or security management system
- Sarbanes Oxley
- Identify internal controls to mitigate potential or existing risks;
- Planning, coordinating, and leading IT compliance testing projects
- Engaging and consulting with senior business leaders to recommend solutions to improve policies, procedures, efficiency and controls
- Re-testing open identified areas of non-compliance
- Responsible for assessing technical controls for databases, operating systems, networks and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications
- Assessing compliance to SOX and PCI requirements
- Review and evaluate the consistency and application of IT and business policies within the organization;
- Understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Information Security, Disaster Recover, Change Management, Agile System Development Lifecycle, Asset Management, IT Operations etc.)
- Special projects as required.