Salary: $70,000 to $90,000
Date Posted: August 20, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 321516
We are actively interviewing for this newly created, Full-Time and Direct Hire, HR recruiter position.
Do you have experience recruiting in the executive and human resources realm? Are you an expert at spotting necessary qualification on a resume and reeling them in for interviews? Because we need someone with 5-10 years of Recruiter experience to do just that!
In this position, you won’t just be following in your predecessors’ footsteps, or sticking to a predetermined process. We’re looking for someone who has a need for innovation, who wants to actually design and put their own processes in place.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and execute the annual strategic workforce recruitment plan with the HR Director
2. Work with the HR Director to refine TTF metrics for organizational positions and fill positions in a timely
3. Determine job sourcing strategies for respective positions and executive effectively
4. Develop a social media strategy to establish, build and communicate company brand with applicants
5. Run external and internal interview processes (social media, job postings, resume review, phone screens,
job interviews, candidate communication, job offers) to identify top candidates
6. Lead employment offer process with hiring managers
7. Maintain all applicant data in utilized ATS and notify candidates of decision in a timely manner
8. Network through industry and area contacts, association memberships, social media and employees
10. Oversee University recruitment initiatives and relationship building as needed
11. Assist HR Director with the interview training of managers
12. Help in developing enhanced new employee on-boarding program
14. Help HR Director in other HR Offer areas as needed such as compensation, career development, training, benefits, wellness and more
1. 5-10 years of HR recruiting success with a technical recruitment background a plus.
2. Bachelor’s Degree
3.Prior success leading, or significantly contributing to, the recruitment efforts of an organization or business
4. Ability to use effective oral and written communication skills in working with various individuals in different departments to accomplish staffing and HR goals
5. Proven ability to analyze candidate criteria against positional requirements and ability to determining whether a fit
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, submit your resume today! We'd love to talk to you.