Date Posted: July 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 318236
Job Description Receptionist
Well established and local company in Fowler is looking for a Seasonal Receptionist to assist the front office during their busy season. The Receptionist will perform data entry, answer phones, greet growers and others at the front counter, and direct them appropriately; and notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Will be trained to operate the truck scale.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirements – Receptionist
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Handles Pressure
- Team Player
*40 hours a week but the schedule will include either a Saturday or Sunday shift on a rotating schedule.
Shifts will vary 7am-4pm, 7:30am-4:30pm, 8am-5pm, or 9am-6pm