Salary: $36,500 to $40,000
Date Posted: September 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 314870
This newly created position offers variety in your work rather than one singular focus. If you like wearing a couple of different hats, and you have 2-3 years of experience doing payroll and HR support like filing new hire documents and entering in new hire information in the system, then we want to talk to you! Our newly created position will be Full-Time and provide you with a culture of stability. There is incredibly low, if any, turnover at this organization because, here, employees mean something and you are not just one of the cogs in the system.
- Manage new hire information & enter HRIS
- Assist with management of employee files
- Make employee request changes to HRIS profile & payroll
- Perform employee orientations
- Manage and track time off requests
- Assist with managing & submit info to the payroll system
- Assist in the management of weekly payroll
- Primary manager of entering and ensuring payroll info is correct
- You help review of timesheets; ensuring accuracy of approved timesheets and working with managers on time card issues.
- Assist with garnishments, tax levies, bankruptcy cases, child support orders
- Keeping track of all notices and following up with agencies
- You ensure new hire info is correct and terminations in payroll template
- You are the payroll hub for our team for inquiries
- Back up to the Payroll Administrator and Lead when applicable
- This position needs 3 years payroll experience and experience assisting HR in various areas
- Administrative support experience with direct office organizational experience
- Experience utilizing MS Office Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience within an HR Dept, specifically employee files, is a big plus +
- Clear communication and grammar skills
- Stable work history
Our client is a destination employer. Many people would call them old school because there is minimal turnover and they treat their team members like family. Every employee is tied to the profitability of the company and will participate in bonuses, and ownership. We’ve worked with them for 8 years and every year they have paid out bonuses. It is an excellent opportunity if you want a destination and not just a stop off.
Send your resume today; they want to fill this position quickly to help their current team.