Salary: $34,500 to $43,700
Date Posted: September 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 314235
Where are my insurance warriors? Those A/R Specialists who know exactly what it takes to get medical claims paid?
We need someone who knows the intricacies of dealing with insurance companies and the run around they can give you, someone who isn’t deflated by a few obstacles, and who enjoys challenging work when they can clearly see how their efforts have paid off.
If this sounds like you, and you have at least 2 years’ worth of A/R Follow Up experience, then we’re excited to talk to you about this Full-Time Accounts Receivable Follow Up position. This role is vital to the organization, so we need someone who is going to fit into the culture and really thrive. There is value in every patient interaction, and we want our candidates to convey that belief and act accordingly. If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, read more to find out some of the responsibilities and other qualifications.
- Follow up with insurance carriers on assigned accounts in the practice management system from initial invoice to payment in full
- File electronic and paper claims
- Review remits for accurate patient responsibility
- Work denials until we have a resolution
- Handle phone inquiries from both patient and insurance carriers regarding invoices
- Review aging reports in the practice management system
- 2 years of medical office experience
- Prior experience in working with collections from insurance carriers
- Working knowledge of medical and insurance terms
- Ability to review, comprehend, discuss HCFA billing with insurance or Government agencies
- Knowledge of general insurance requirements
If you pride yourself on your persistence and drive to succeed, we want to talk with you. Getting claims paid is a distance race, not a quick relay, and we want someone who can hang in there until the finish line.
Submit your resume today to get the process started!