Salary: $34,500 to $43,700
Date Posted: July 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 314235
We are looking for candidates to fill a Full Time Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist position. We will consider candidates with at least a year of experience handling provider medical claims because it takes skill to navigate the world of insurance and get the response you need.
Do you enjoy challenging work where can clearly see the results of your efforts in the form of claims paid and patients helped? Then read a little further because we need someone like you who is prepared to do phone battle with these insurance companies to get claims paid and denials approved. This role is critical to the organization and we want someone who will fit in with the culture and who believes in providing value in every patient interaction.
- Follow up with insurance carriers on assigned accounts in the practice management system from initial invoice to payment in full
- File electronic and paper claims
- Review remits for accurate patient responsibility
- Work denials until we have a resolution
- Handle phone inquiries from both patient and insurance carriers regarding invoices
- Review aging reports in the practice management system
- 2 years of medical office experience
- Prior experience in working with collections from insurance carriers
- Working knowledge of medical and insurance terms
- Ability to review, comprehend, discuss HCFA billing with insurance or Government agencies
- Knowledge of general insurance requirements
If this sounds like you, if you pride yourself on your persistence, drive to succeed, and ability to talk your way through a brick wall then send us your resume now. This is a career move that offers real opportunities to grow and expand, all while working within an amazing company. We’d love to talk with you about this position.