Date Posted: June 20, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 314111
We are currently looking for a Claims Specialist with experience in billing for Behavioral Health for a Full-Time position. Do you want to be part of a solid team and have the chance to be the foundation for growth within an organization? If that’s you, and you believe you can be a positive impact during this organization’s growth spurt then take this opportunity now! Get your foot in the door and put your skills to good use while this healthcare organization continues to grow around you, providing ample opportunities for career enrichment. If you know you have the skills and the knowledge to succeed in this role, don’t hesitate to apply. submit your resume today!
- Review assigned reports & correct claims that are on hold or rejected
- Monitor reports for delinquent accounts
- Perform insurance verification to determine coverage
- Insurance follow-up to identify reasons for non-payment
- Take action to have claims paid & respond promptly to inquiries, concerns & problems related to billing
- Improve revenue cycle with daily focus
- Direct experience with UB & 1500 electronic & hard copy billing forms and filing requirements
- At least 3 years experience billing for Behavioral Health
- CPT/HCPCS/UB04 revenue coding, modifiers, and billing regulations, documentation standards, fee schedules, third party billing and documentation standards.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and practice management systems.
- An overall knowledge of functions of medical offices/hospitals, understanding of compliance, knowledge of various payment systems, skill in researching and resolving problems and issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience interacting with personnel (clinical staff and finance/management/administration)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If this sounds like a great fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. Submit your resume to get the process started!