Date Posted: June 20, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 314103
Join one of the fastest growing healthcare organizations in Louisville. You’ll be part of a team that will double in size by the end of this year and participate in a relocation to their new corporate headquarters. The career opportunities are real here and will be snatched up fast!
We are looking for a Full-Time Dental Claims Analyst with direct experience in dental insurance for submission of clean, correct, and timely patient claims.
- review assigned reports & correct dental claims that are on hold or rejected
- monitor reports for delinquent accounts
- perform insurance verification to determine coverage
- insurance follow up to identify reason for non-payment
- take action to have dental claims paid & respond promptly to inquiries, concerns & problems related to billing
- Improve revenue cycle with daily focus
- direct experience UB & 1500 electronic & hard copy billing forms and filing requirements
- Three (3) to Seven (7) years’ experience in dental claims submission, follow-up, and correction for multiple payors and claim types for a Federally Qualified Health Center, preferably in Florida, Kentucky, and North Carolina.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and practice management systems.
- Experience across multiple practice management systems, clearinghouses, and payers strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills