Salary: $14.00 to $17.50
Date Posted: June 20, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 311635
We are looking for someone who can do a little bit of everything because our client of 18 years is having a growth spurt again, and this time they are adding two new positions in preparation for other changes coming soon. This is a position which will evolve quickly. What do we mean? Take a look below.
This new position will start working in the contract & data management area where you’ll enter data and proof-read the information from contracts, licensures, and other critical documents. That is where this role starts, but long-term you'll be assisting with drug manufacturer communications, sitting in on face-to-face meetings, and coordinating world-wide travel arrangements. This is truly a role that provides ample opportunity to learn and grow in your skill set.
Not only that, but we are telling you right now that once someone starts with this company, they do not leave. The culture is simply amazing. I have never seen another organization treat their team members so exceptionally- they really are second to none.
- Excellent data entry & accuracy skills...this is a must
- Direct experience managing and navigation of a database
- Excellent verbal and grammar skills
- Proven ability to navigate, manipulate and generate reports in Excel
- Work history of consistent performance...no job hoppers
- Demonstrated ability to critically think & solve problems
- High school degree and a big plus if you have a some or a college degree
We realize that, on the surface, this looks like a simple dead-end type of data entry position, but it isn’t, and if you think this way you will miss out on working for one of Louisville's most significant companies. If you're a standout employee looking for a true career opportunity, send your resume today!
You have nothing to lose but a great opportunity.