Salary: $17hour DOE
Date Posted: May 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 310849
Busy building materials company is in need of a part time/full time coordinator.
- Production schedule maintenance
- Sending mass text messages to gather updated customer ship date requests and enter the responses into our project organizational software
- Email updated production schedule to sales staff along with current calculated lead time
- Receive and log new quote requests into project organizational software
- Receive and log new order confirmations into project organizational software
- Process completed project designs to relieve inventory and prepare each transaction for invoicing
- Receive emailed blueprints and print them on large format printer for sales and design departments
Hours: 8am - 5pm - two to three days a week as needed, with a planned schedule of 40 hours per week to cover the temporary absence of our the Coordinator . Full time schedule would begin late July or early August.
- General computer competency with Gmail, Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Highly organized
- Comfortable communicating with customers and staff very frequently
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
Compensation is $17/hr.