Date Posted: July 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 309124
· Responsible for providing technical support in a timely, consistent, and courteous manner to all customers in the operation of their computer systems for approved applications.
· Provide assistance in resolving most problems of hardware and supported applications, and explaining these resolutions in a clear, concise manner.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for diagnosing/resolving problems through both questioning techniques and through the use of remote diagnostics.
· Assists by giving correct resolutions in a clear, concise and courteous manner. Interprets error messages from system software or application programs; initiates required actions.
· Places necessary service calls and follows through to completion with both service contractor & customer. Escalates unresolved calls to second level support and follows through to completion.
· Quality Assurance & Software Updates: Assist with proofing documentation/procedures relating to supported systems. Responsible for coordinating the installation of new software releases from the Beta Test phase through implementation.
· Administrative Responsibilities: -Development of procedures for Support Center. Record all communication relating to associates questions/problems into call tracking. Proofing and testing of procedures prior to implementation.
· Programming of diskettes for tax changes, bank account updates and defective diskettes -Assist in training users in the operation of the supported systems -
PAY RATE: $15.00
Flexibility with hours required to support need.