Salary: $15.00/hour DOE
Date Posted: August 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 308973
A leading retail merchandising company that provides retail solutions to manufacturers and retailers in all 50 states is searching for a highly motivated and energetic individual to join their Cincinnati team in the role of full time IT Support Specialist.
Knowledge necessary for this position:
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel—must know concatenate and v look up at minimum—other functions, including pivot tables, is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Outlook
- Basic knowledge of website design
- Ability to learn new programs and explain to end users
- Some hardware experience
- Analytical mind
- Ability to think through difficult skip logic surveys (basic understanding of skip logic)
- Interest in computer programs/ programming
- Ability to troubleshoot and help end users with various computer issues (software and hardware)
- Highly knowledgeable of computer and software operations, platforms, functions, and terminology
- Ability to learn new processes and technologies quickly
- Critical thinker.
- Great at troubleshooting/problem solving skills a must.
- Positive/patient/compassionate attitude.
- Self-starting, independent work required with minimal supervision.
- Capacity to stay cool under pressure
- A pro-active, knowledge seeking attitude.
- Impeccable attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Pay rate: $15/HR DOE
Hours: 40 hours per week / Monday – Friday 8:00-5:00