Salary: $55,000 to $65,000
Date Posted: May 18, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 308195
Our client has created a new position, and we have been asked to perform a search for the most Talented Accounts Payable Specialist in all of Louisville. Our client, and potentially your new business partner, is a global organization that offers incredible opportunity to its employees. This is a door that genuinely doesn't open often. Working with this organization is the definition of a career move. The benefits and perks of the position are unmatched and current employees rarely choose to leave. Does this sound like something you would like to learn more about?
A Snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of vendor statements and ensuring timely payment
- Reviewing open purchase order reports to ensure timely posting
- Managing 1099-Misc reporting requirements.
- Administer Concur Travel System and monitor employee expense reporting.
- Ensures purchase orders are accurate, properly coded, and authorized for payment.
I'm going to stop there because if you have 5+ years of experience performing as an Accounts Payable Specialist you already know what is expected of you.
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with SAP a plus!
If you have experience using SAP, it will be a big bonus, so please let us know of your prowess in the SAP world.
We love working with these types of organizations. This position has the potential to be a career-changing opportunity for a talented person, and that is so fun for us. If you want this opportunity or are curious, submit your resume today. We'd love to have a conversation with you!