San Ramon, CA
Date Posted: April 13, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 306645
Bookkeeper Part Time Opportunity!
Are you looking to work 20-25 hours per week for a dynamic and growing company in a Accounting role? If YES, then please review the details below!!
Bookkeeper responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run Quickbooks Online to process business transactions. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Ultimately, a successful Bookkeeper will ensure that the company's daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and reporting support to the executive team
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily entering of A/R
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Experience with Quickbooks Online a must
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Competency in MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Well organized