San Ramon, CA
Salary: $26 - $27
Date Posted: April 13, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 306632
Our client in San Ramon is seeking a Payroll Specialist The Payroll Specialist role will play an integral part in meeting the Payroll team's goals and objectives. This individual will act as intermediary between Work Force Management system and ADP e-Time system.
About the Job
- Daily review of staff time cards, ensuring accurate coding by Supervision; coach Supervision as needed.
- Responsible for semi-monthly time cards to ensure accurate coding and handling exceptions as necessary.
- Prepare various reports regarding staffing, including month end close and earnings for surveys.
- Assist with Benefits Administration.
- Responsible for processing Non-exempt payroll from start to finish.
- Other assigned Payroll duties.
- Strong knowledge of Payroll and Payroll laws.
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise ADP and e-Time.
- Demonstrate initiative with a keen ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Attention to detail, organized and experience working in a fast-paced, high volume continually changing environment.
- Multi-tasked and ability to work in a deadline-driven environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Great customer service skills with all levels of the company.
- High School education or equivalent with 5+ years of experience processing payroll required.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent desired.