San Ramon, CA
Date Posted: April 13, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 306630
We have a Client that has an immediate need for a Front Desk Professional. This is a Great opportunity to work for a Great company.
Receptionist/ Admin (Reports to Director of Operations)
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls; provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings; Maintain CEO’s appointment schedule and calendar through google calendar. Book travel and courses for CEO and staff.
- Maintain, organize and inventory storage unit
- Track and maintain all receipts/ invoices and reports for credit card purchases
- Track and maintain records for all manual checks, including maintaining check log
- Work with director of operation, bookkeeper and accountant for end of year reporting and taxes
- Organize and maintain all office files and filing system(excluding HR/ insurance files)
- Oversee organization that does the State Registration Filing
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Other general duties as assigned/ needed
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus